5.05.2010

DWTS

I know I'm going to catch flak for this, but I'll own up to it. My wife and I watch Dancing with the Stars. I have to vent about a thing or two DWTS has taught me:

1. Dancing is hard and somewhat entertaining, but still nowhere near a sport.
2. Tom Bergeron is a funny dude.
3. Evan Lysacek is gay and can't admit it to himself. If you're gay, be gay. Don't lie to me and yourself.
4. Carrie Ann Inaba's right armpit is displayed all the time. It tends to look like a vagina. (The picture doesn't do it justice.)
5. Carrie Ann Inaba played Fook Yu in Austin Powers in Goldmember.
6. Evan Lysacek looks like Doug from Nickelodeon.

7. Nudity helps your career. (Brooke Burke, Shannen Doherty, Erin Andrews, Pam Anderson)
8. Erin Andrews is physically attractive but too much of a tomboy. I still believe a girl doesn't fart or poop.

9. It's not fair when people like Nicole Scherzinger are on DWTS. She's a professional dancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment