3.06.2009

Pet Peeves


  I just realized two of my pet peeves.  I've been annoyed by these things for years, but I just put two and two together. I'm a little slow.  Maybe you agree with me, maybe you don't.

1. Large Menus - Why do restaurants have to make their menus so large?  I understand they want a large variety of options, but why does the menu have to be so large physically? If you have four people at a table, you can barely fit your drinks on the table with the damn menus.  You can't converse with your guests while you're all trying to figure out what you want. It's annoying.

2. Powerful soap dispensers - Does anybody ever complain about a hand soap dispenser not having the ability to get soap into their hands? When I want soap, I want it in my hands, not all over the damn counter.  The answer for this is the foaming hand soap dispensers. Bath & Body Works had the same issue, I guess. Those cheeky bastards beat me to the punch.

  If I ever open a restaurant, you'll have foaming hand soap dispensers and non-Flintstone sized menus.

No comments:

Post a Comment