3.11.2009

Norman Mexican food


Okay Normanites, 

  I went to Tarahumara's today with the Mrs. and realized that I don't like "Tara's".  I don't like the fact that they rush you out of there with Biblical vengeance.  Each and every time I go in there they take my drink order, take my entree order, give me my obligatory refill, and give me the check all at the same time.  I've been there 8 minutes and I'm getting pushed out.  Hey, here's your sopapilla, now get the fuck out.  


Norman Mexican food rankings:
1. Los Dos Amigos
2. Ted's
3. La Luna
4. Tara's
5. Chelino's




99. On the Border

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you didn't mention how they have ginormous menus.

    Tara's food is still really good, and there's not the hour-long Ted's wait. I'll still go there, you snob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. You forgot Tulio's and Mamaveca's. You are so not a Normanite.

    ReplyDelete