2.24.2009

State of Oklahoma testing


  I went to take an employment test for the state of Oklahoma.  It wasn't too bad, but I don't know how well you have to do to get a job.  The lady who checked me in was Asian and could barely speak English. What was her score? I would imagine it wasn't very good.
  Also, the online job description listed the hiring decision was "100% Written Test".  Does this mean there are no interviews?  What if I made a 100 on the test and was asked to interview?Could I show up wearing flip-flops and drunk?  If I showed up and didn't get hired, I'd be pissed.  In fact, if I were drunk and was wearing flip-flops, I'd probably take one off and slap that guy in the face.
  100% written test? That's just fucking stupid.  No wonder our state blows.

No comments:

Post a Comment